Steph Curry is the king of the sports world on Tuesday night.
The Warriors legend overtook Ray Allen for most three pointers in NBA history – sending Madison Square Garden into a complete frenzy.
As many fellow athletes were taking to social media to honor Steph Curry, his wife, Ayesha Curry, took to Instagram to send out a chilling video to honor her husband’s latest achievement.
“2974 and counting. Congrats my baby. I love you so much! You did that. To God be the glory. I’m so proud of ya @stephencurry30″, Ayesha wrote along with the clip.
Ayesha Curry wasn’t the only member of Steph’s family who helped him celebrate the monumental moment. Both of his parents, Dell and Sonya Curry, were at The Garden. And during the first TV timeout, Steph Curry shared a particularly memorable embrace with his mother.
🔥 Hot from Side Action 🔥
- Zach Wilson Actively Trying to Remove Video Where He Jokes About Mormon Leader Joseph Smith ‘F**king 100 B**chs’
- Shailene Woodley Seemingly Reacts to Latest Breakup With Aaron Rodgers
- Tristan Thompson Rumored to be Back With Baby Mama #1
- Miles Bridges Drops the ‘L’ Word in Musician’s Comment Section
- Paige Spiranac Has One Ask From Elon Musk After Twitter Purchase
Steph Curry may now have his title solidified as the best three point shooter of all-time. But he legacy continues to grow.
The Warriors are currently having a resurgence – with Steph at the forefront – and the point guard is among the league favorites to take home the MVP this season.
When Steph Curry is asked, I’m sure he’ll say this moment would be even more special if his team were able to go on to win the championship this season.